I General Information
The website www.aquawave.com.pl is owned and operated by Martes Sport Sp. z o. o. Ul. Malowany Dworek 115 43-300 Bielsko-Biala; District Court in Bielsko-Biala, VIII Business Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS: 0000077249 NIP: 547-17- 91-682
The website collects information about visitors and their behaviour:
- information that is typically made available in Signup forms.
- by storing information on a visitor’s computer (the so called “Cookies”).
- by collecting information about IP addresses for logged in users
on www Server by web hosting service provider Nazwa.pl functioning under the following address: www.nazwa.pl
II Information provided in signup forms
- The website collects information made available by a user.
- The website may also collect personally-identifying information about the connection (like: time, IP addresses).
- Data contained in signup forms is not released to third parties without the user’s consent.
- Data contained in signup forms may constitute leads registered by
the Website Operator in the register managed by the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
- Data contained in the signup form is processed for the on-going operations of a given form, i.e. in order to handle service request or contact request.
- Data contained in signup forms may be forwarded to third party entities providing technical services – i.e. transfer of information about registered domain owner to website operators (Research and Academic Computer Network), payment service operators or other entities cooperating with the Website Operator.
III Information about Cookies
- Cookie files (the so called „Cookies”) are springs of information, especially text files, that are stored on a Website visitor’s computer and that the visitor provides to the website each time the visitor returns. Usually, cookies include the name of a website from which they come, the time of storage on a user’s computer and
a distinctive number.
- Cookies are stored and accessed on the Website User’s computer by the Website Operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- in order to create aggregated statistics which help to understand behaviours of visitors to the websites so as to improve the structure and content thereof;
- in order to maintain session between the Website and the logged-in User so that the User does not have to enter a login and a password each time the User browses a subpage in a Website;
- in order to determine the User’s profile so as to display relevant advertising material in display networks, especially in Google Display Network.
- The Website uses two types of cookie files: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary cookie files stored on the User’s computer, which are erased when the User closes
a website or browser. Persistent cookies stay in the User’s computer until a User deletes them manually or the User’s browser deletes them based on the duration period contained within the persistent cookie’s file.
- Software application for retrieving information resources on the World Wide Web (a web browser) usually stores cookie’s files by default on the User’s computer. Website Users may change their browser settings. A web browser allows for deletion of cookies. An automatic Cookie handling is also possible (blocking unwanted cookies).
For details refer to HELP menu or web browser documentation.
- Cookies are stored on the Website User’s computer and may also be used by service providers, advertising companies or partners cooperating with the Website Operator.
- Cookies may be used by online advertising networks, especially by Google Display Network, to show ads that are relevant to how
the user browses the Website. For the purpose of that cookies may store information about the User navigation patter or about time of the visit.
- Information about preferences that is collected by Google Display Network may be viewed and edited by Users to the extent such information comes from Cookie files by means of the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
IV Server logs
- Information about the user’s behaviour is automatically created and maintained by server log files. Such data is used for website administration and to provide the most efficient handling of hosting services.
- Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. Server logs may also maintain a history of:
- request date/time,
- response time,
- the client HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol) code,
- information about errors occurring in HTTP transactions,
- URL address of page previously browsed by the user (referer link) – if the user has entered the Website via a link,
- information about the User’s browser,
- information about IP address.
- The aforementioned data is not associated with individuals browning various pages.
- The aforementioned data is only used in web site administration.
V Disclosure of Data
- Data is disclosed to external entities only to the extent permitted by law.
- Personally-identifying information can be disclosed only with
the individual’s consent.
- The Website Operator discloses information collected by the Website only in response to authorized bodies based on authorized requests and to the extent resulting from such governmental requests.
VI Managing Cookie Files – How does Cookie Consent Work?
- If a user denies any type of Cookie he/she may choose to change his/her browser settings. Please note that refusing to accept cookies that are necessary for authentication process, safety and maintenance of user preferences may result in users being unable to access certain web sites.